EltaMD UV Clear Broad Spectrum SPF 46 is formulated with high-purity niacinamide (vitamin B3) to help reduce the appearance of blemishes and discoloration on your skin. This broad spectrum sunscreen contains micronized zinc oxide to protect your skin from damaging UVA (aging) and UVB (burning) rays.
SKIN TYPES - COMBINATION | DRY | OILY
This hypoallergenic sunscreen helps calm and protect skin prone to discoloration and breakouts.
Ideal for daily use on various skin types, UV Clear is lightweight and helps even skin tone for a more smooth appearance. It is fragrance-free, paraben-free and non-comedogenic.(net wt 1.7 oz/48 g)
- Great for acne prone skin and rosacea
Contains Niacinamide to help visibly improve skin tone and discoloration.
- Helps keep your skin smooth and even.
- Formulated to calm and protect acne-prone skin.
- Non-comedogenic, lightweight formula will not clog pores and can be layered under makeup.
- Leaves no residue
How To Use:
- Apply liberally to face and neck 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
- Reapply at least every 2 hours.
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad-spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Before use on children under 6 months: Ask a physician
9.0% Zinc oxide, 7.5% Octinoxate
Zinc Oxide: Natural mineral compound that works as a sunscreen agent by reflecting and scattering UVA and UVB rays
Niacinamide (vitamin B3): Anti-inflammatory that reduces redness and minimizes the appearance of dry or damaged skin and restores suppleness
Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid): Humectant that attracts and retains moisture, improving skin feel and restores suppleness
Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E): Antioxidant that reduces free radicals to help diminish the visible signs of aging