Microneedling | HēBē Skin Health
Microneedling is a great treatment that will revitalize and rejuvenate the skin. Also known as collagen induction therapy, micro needling involves using fine needles to create hundreds of tiny, invisible puncture wounds in the top layer of skin, promoting healing and stimulating the natural production of collagen. This is an easy procedure and will help diminish fine lines and wrinkles, scars, hyperpigmentation, and uneven complexion.
- Stimulates collagen production
- Improves skin texture, acne, wrinkles, and scars
- Can be used anywhere on the face, neck and body
- Quick, easy procedure little to no discomfort
- Little to no downtime!
- Plumps and brightens the skin