IPL | HēBē Skin Health
What is IPL?
IPL, or Intense Pulsed Light, is a quick laser treatment that uses intense pulses of light to penetrate deep into the skin layers. Photorejuvenation produced by this treatment causes collagen and blood vessels beneath the epidermis (outer layer of skin) to constrict. IPL reduces many signs of aging, including reducing redness and age lines and helps minimize the signs of aging. IPL is a great treatment for rosacea, acne, pigmentation and sun damage!
The facial skin typically begins to lose its youthful, fresh glow in the mid-thirties and forties. IPL therapy is used to help create firmer, younger-looking skin in a series of quick, painless, non-invasive treatments. Schedule a consultation for arguably the best IPL laser Claremont, CA has to offer.
- IPL is excellent for treating skin discoloration, sun damage, brown spots and acne scars.
- Great solution for people who suffer with rosacea or redness of the skin.
- Excellent treatment for tiny blood vessels visible in the face, neck, and other areas.
- Effective treatment for destroying bacteria that cause acne breakouts.
- Reduces the signs of aging - treats fine lines and wrinkles