New COVID-19 Protocol
The following information is our new protocol for ALL patients. Please read and follow the information provided below to ensure the safety and well-being of our patients and staff prior to your appointment. We understand that these times can be frustrating, however we are committed to ensuring your safety and well-being during your visit with us! We want to thank you for your continued support and patience!
- All patients must be wearing a mask to enter.
- Please come bare face (no makeup).
- No Guests. 1 person per appointment allowed in the facility, unless previously determined to be medically necessary.
- Temperature check at the door before entering is mandatory.
- If you are experiencing any symptoms of illness please call to reschedule.
- Please call the office when you arrive in the parking lot before coming to the door to assure your room is ready. 909-624-1215
- Please expect longer than normal wait times due to new COVID-19 protocols.